Typography and Font Stacks
- FontFriend is a bookmarklet that enables testing of fonts and font styles directly in the browser without editing code and refreshing pages, making it the ideal companion for creating CSS font stacks. Its features are: instant drag-and-drop font previewing right in the browser in any document, predefined font definitions, Google Webfonts and Typekit integration.
- The Revised Font Stack is a mix between article, statistical research and testing font stack ingredients.
- Code Style’s Font Stack Builder tests your font stack for Win, Mac and Linux support and can help to create robust CSS font-family declarations.
Social Media Campaigns
- SpeakUp! is a plugin to create email petitions within your Wordpress powered campaign website. It comes with a lot of config options like signature goals, CSV export, Social Media integration and expiration dates. You can integrate that petitions simply by a shortcode insertion in your blog posts and pages.
Web Design Development
- jQuery Mobile router is a plugin for jQuery Mobile to enhance the framework with a client side router/controller that works with jQuery Mobile events. In addition, it extends jQM with a client-side parameters in the hash part of the url.
- CSS3 Media Queries and the ‘view mode’ feature are now full W3C Recommendations. They let designers adjusting styles according to device capabilities (e.g. screen dimensions) and state (e.g. device orientation, fullscreen, minimized).
- Ghostery is a browser plugin to increase your privacy. It tracks over 1,000 trackers and gives you a roll-call of the ad networks, behavioral data providers, web publishers, and other companies interested in your activity. Ghostery allows zero-tolerance blocking of anything ad related, complete (visible) open communication with ad companies, or countless measures in between.